|Dedicated to Chandler S. Robbins, originator of the survey, to honor his 50 years of government service|
Please cite this Page as:Sauer, J. R., J. E. Hines, and J. Fallon. 2003. The North American Breeding Bird Survey, Results and Analysis 1966 - 2002. Version 2003.1, USGS Patuxent Wildlife Research Center, Laurel, MD
Most Recent Update: 20 May 2003.
(1) This version of the BBS website is the archived 1966 - 2002 analysis. Some interactive portions of the program are no longer supported, and may not be fully operational. (2) This site has been reviewed by Patuxent staff and others, but remember the disclaimer! Please let us know about errors or other issues that limit the use and value of this site.
(3) There are probably a few species naming issues that lead to empty result pages.
(4) Some 1966 - 1996 analyses (e.g., distribution maps) have been retained here, but most of the trend results from earlier analyses have been moved to archives.
(5) Some species are grouped for analysis. These are indicated on the selection lists.
(6) Earlier versions of the web site have been archived, and are accessible via links.