Dedicated to Chandler S. Robbins, originator of the survey.
Please cite this Page as:Sauer, J. R., J. E. Hines, and J. Fallon. 2008. The North American Breeding Bird Survey, Results and Analysis 1966 - 2007. Version 5.15.2008. (Archived) USGS Patuxent Wildlife Research Center, Laurel, MD
Most Recent Update: 15 May 2008.
- This is an archived version of the 1966 - 2007 analysis. Remember the disclaimer! We no longer support the interactive analysis programs linked to this website, and they may not be fully operational.
- There are probably a few species naming issues that lead to empty result pages.
(3) Maps (e.g., distribution maps) have not yet been updated with 2007 data. Older versions are still available, so please note the time periods covered by each set of maps.
- Some species are grouped for analysis. These are indicated on the selection lists.
- Data for annual index graphs are now listed below the graphics in the regional and species-specific trend results.
- Credibility codes for trend estimates updated on 6/03/2005 in response to user comments.
- Earlier versions of the web site have been archived, and are accessible via links.
- Trend results are now highlighted to indicate significant population declines or increases.
For More Information